Specialist Copper Roof Installations
A copper roof requires a high level of skill and training to install, and we here at Hanlon Roofing are fully qualified for the task. Our roofing professionals have been trained in traditional methods, and have over 25 years experience. We work to the highest possible standards to achieve a copper roof that is as visually appealing as it is practical.
Although the cost of copper roofing may be slightly higher than regular roof installations, its long lasting and low maintenance properties mean a copper roof works out much less expensive over its lifespan, compared to other traditional roofing methods.
- Copper is among the earliest and most popular roofing materials available, because of its longevity and durability.
- Copper roofing has gained an excellent reputation, as a copper roof is sure to out-live the building it covers.
- Copper can be easily stripped and re-sold to builders to be re-used. This makes copper 100% recyclable and eco-friendly.
- It is an extremely malleable and lightweight (a quarter the weight of tiles) material which makes it an ideal choice for roofing, flashings, gutters and downpipes.
- Copper is also a low maintenance choice for homeowners, as it is self cleaning, fire resistant and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- The natural green or blue verdigris which copper develops when exposed to the elements gives a highly desirable finish.
- Copper can be easily measured to the exact specifications of your roof, meaning it cuts down on waste and the time consuming process of cutting material to size on site.